Post Pirate Man...
Checked my naughty email last week & came across someone who could spell, name off a few good beers & was witty. But no picture was attached :( Damn! So I politely asked for one & then I would be more then happy to send a picture in return. Well he sent me a picture that was taken from a distance, dang! He was clearly hiking in the picture & the view was breathtaking. In my reply I asked where it was taken & it's a trail I've been eyeballing for a while. He said if we hit it off he'd more then happy to take me up there.
We email back & forth the rest of the day and decide to exchange instance messenger id's. Now my naughty email & instance messenger are not connected to any real account of mine. I do a little snooping & his email is connected to his facebook. I like his sense of humor & the fact he takes pictures of his beer, good pluses in my book & I'm totally intrigued. But physically I'm not feeling "it" Damn Damn Damn!
We got into some pretty heavy topics last night & he knows more about me & the verbal abusive then Pre Pirate Man ever did in 10 months of knowing each other. The talk flows easy & it feels so nice to have meaningful adult conversation. But I'm worried about the physical connection after-all I'm still looking for a playmate. I have hope.. Cause we all know not every picture of us is flattering.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's always too bad when you hit it off with someone, but don't hit it off in "that way." Such a waste. If only we could control who we were sexually attracted to.
I still have hope until we meet in person this weekend.. I will keep you posted ;)
Well Dear Riff..
We met had dinner & yummy yummy beer. He was very witty, tad bit of a smart ass & had this twinkle in his eyes.. So sexy in person! Diffidently a meet again!
I love surprises!
Post a Comment