Had a really nice afternoon with Pirate Man, lets call him P from now on. We agreed to meet for coffee.. I forgot how much I love his eyes, so dreamy! Anyway.. Meet for coffee. He got there before I did & sent a text saying he was inside.. He stood up when I got to the table gave me a hug & a kiss that made me weak in the knees. He even remember how I love my bottom lip nibbled on. Right there in the middle of the coffeehouse! I like a man who shows affection without a care in the world. We held hands across the table & caught up with each other. We talked about he came to see me without even knowing what I looked like.. The only he had seen was my profile & one boob. We decided on a place for lunch & headed out.. One more kiss.. So so yummy!
We sat in a booth so we could be close.. We kissed & grabbed at each other under the table. I was & still am so turned on, there's something to be said about teasing & making the other squirm.. I had to get back to work so we left it at that.. A two hour teasing session & wouldn't have it any other way!
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment