Thursday, December 2, 2010

Making friends with his penis

Is it possible to make friends with his penis?

This kind of touches on my last post about sexual attraction. Are guys easy or are they really more like women & have to "feel" something?

In some ways I think it's easier for us.. I mean after all we can just lay there.. But men have to perform...

Hmmm?

Interesting...

2 comments:

GarryN said...

I think it depends on the girl whether you want to take the time to feel it or just get out there and do the deed.
You are right there is pressure on guys to perform but no one wants a girl who just lays there and takes it either.

Riff Dog said...

With guys, I think a lot of it is timing. Catch a guy on a drought and he's easy as pie. Even in general non-drought conditions, I think guys are pretty easy. But you're right, we do have to "perform," so that does throw a twist into things.