Well, technically this wasn't a first date.. I ran into a guy I had hooked up with years ago when I first left my husband.. We had fun catching up over a beer & made a date for Saturday night. Now we've already had sex but I wasn't sold on the idea of jumping right into bed with him again. I had to think about Post Pirate Man & if that budding relationship was worth seeing where it goes. So many decision! Picking out what panties to wear was the easy part! Black lace boyshorts, btw.
We agreed to have him pick me up & I asked if he remembers where I live, he said yes & thinks about me whenever he drives by & wanted to stop when he sees my car out front but never did. I guess maybe I should tell you how/why things ended with him. I had just left my husband & looking back I was no frame of mind of meeting anyone... But anyhow, I had just left my husband.. We met at a bar here in town, hit it off & exchanged phone numbers. I was open with him about still being married & had just left my husband. We saw each other a few times after that. Did I tell you gave him my cell phone number that was still attached to my husbands account :( Long story short Mr Crazy called Mr New Guy. He was really understanding that Mr Crazy was "fighting for me" & I said it's probably best if we stop seeing each other until the divorce is over. So three years later, here we are...
Ok back to the theme of this post.. 1st date sex.. I personally don't have a problem with it. I'd rather see if we have good sexual chemistry & then I can decide if he's worth my time. That does not mean I sleep with everyone who I have drinks or dinner with, far from it. But if the date is going well & we're having a great time, sex is most diffidently on the table.
A few of my friends say "I need to make them wait for sex" Make him wait? That's like denying a fat kid his cake! They also say men wont respect anyone who fucks on the first date. But my argument is would they respect me if I used sex as a bartering chip?? Hmmm...
He picks me up & we hugged, oh he smells so good.. Opens the car door, oh yeah! We get to the restaurant & he pulls out my chair, oh dear god my panties just got wet!
Did I tell you I packed an overnight bag??
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think if your both adults and the chemistry is there what's stopping you?
Nothing! At least in my book
I agree. Why not have fun when you can!
Just make sure the thread count is right!
On another topic..Thank you for the comments on my blog! :D
I might fall head over heels if I ever find a guy who has great sheets ;o)
Me, if I didn't respect the woman already, I wouldn't be wasting my time (and, ok, money) taking her on a date to begin with.
In my view, sex is mutually shared pleasure, a glorious way to communicate, and a feral way to share fun and spirit. The moment it starts feeling like a "bargaining chip," I lose interest.
If you want to get to know me, and want me to get to know you, then let's do that. We're adults here, for chrissakes. I have no time or interest for petty, grade-school, mind games like "make him wait for it" or "I won't respect you if..." That sort of thing is the fastest way to get me to ignore you forever after... once I've written about how much of a dipshit you were on the date.
Very well said Rogue.. We are adults now lets play!
Post a Comment