OK boys.. Here's my public service announcement for the week While I love bachelors I hate for the most part their choice in sheets or bedding in general.. Or lack of bedding. Most men seem to think a bottom sheet & a comforter from the college days is good enough.. Wrong!
I had a very fun weekend with someone new & while his apartment was nice & clean, his bedding was horrible!! HOR RI BLE!!
THREAD COUNT COUNTS!
The next morning I half jokingly said "if you want me to stay over again we need to do something about this bedding" So I had to go on to explain thread count & different cottons. He makes good money so there is no reason for the sandpaper he'd been sleeping on. He said he'd gladly take me sheet shopping & then asked if there was anything else his apt needed to feel more like home. Which took me by surprise. He needs bath rugs, curtains in the bedroom & a couple new pans because I love to cook But I left the conversation at just the sheets & cookware.
Boys.. Buy good sheets if you plan on having sleepovers!! 600+ thread count is good & Egyptian cotton is the best.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very good advise. I hope those bachelor boys are listening.
No woman wants to sleep on scratchy bedding.
I agree !!!
Post a Comment