Oh & speaking of Pirate Boy, I'm traveling to where he lives for work.. I'll have an hour or so free & we're meeting for coffee.. He's such a smart-ass & keeps me on my toes, love it!
I'm trying my hardest to be upfront as I can with the two men I have found myself spending most of my time talking to. But how much is too much? or should I just zip my lips until we make a decision to become committed? & Pre Pirate Boy weighs heavily on my mind.. He said he misses me in a text.. Should I wait a couple more weeks & see if he comes around or am I just kidding myself again! Jesus so many questions so little time...

2 comments:
It is a delicate balancing act telling one lover that there might be others.
Only tell them about each other if you think they are man enough to accept it would be my advise.
I think I wont blurt out anything but I wont lie. If one of them ask what my plans are I will tell the truth if I have plans. I think, we'll see. I want a man who's man enough to handle & accept me.
Post a Comment