Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A pirate..

Are you fucking kidding? I say to myself.

Backup a few days... I get an email from a guy with a very cute smile, all his teeth & we seem to have a lot in common.. We exchange phone numbers & start texting.. We're both watching football with friends and are having a blast teasing each other.. We make plans to meet for coffee this week 

I checked my "naughty" site this morning & decide to wink before our meeting.. He updated his account to include pictures of him in full pirate garb, yes that's a word, and added how much he loves "being" a pirate..

Are you kidding??

4 comments:

GarryN said...

AArrr sounds like a keeper

Anonymous said...

Humm... ok ?!?

Just a girl said...

I did meet him despite the whole pirate thing.. Had a blast, the boy had stamina & energy from the months being stuck on a ship!! ;o)

Rogue said...

Yar.