
I think it may be the weather. But I feel mentally cold.
I cant’ remember the last time I was hugged. A deep bone crushing hug & the kind were I can feel the imprint of your body.
I miss him sooo much! We tried to be friends; we tried to keep the talk PG. But every fucking time the conversation turned flirty, we’d remember the last stolen moment we had together & after that early morning we both knew that we had to pull back the rains or we couldn’t remain friends. We both are terrified they will catch the glances, the smirks or the embraces that lasted a little too long for friends.
When I talk to his wife sometimes I can hear him in the background & my heart will skip a beat remembering his hands on my body. And it's worse when the 4 of us get together. I catch him looking at me & I almost see a glimmer of longing!

1 comment:
What a difficult situation. I can only imagine how your heart must feel.
Sending a long distance *hug* to try to warm you.
xoxo
~vk~
Post a Comment