Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just when I thought...


I ran into Toy last week & we finally "hooked" up! Sweet Jesus, that took long enough.
And just when I thought things would start moving along he tells me the next 4 months he's going to be touring. Shit, back to square one & I didn't take this news as graciously as I should have. I realize he didn't have time to tell me as we were tearing into each other or didn't want to ruin the mood or whatever, but I'm a little pissed or whatever you call it, because he didn't say anything the last two months of chatting/texting. Did I just get played? The sex was great & I needed it, badly. But come on, he knew I'm looking for a recurring playmate & knows I'm not keen to one day/night stands.

My question, dear readers is.. Should I have been gracious & realize he is very busy & it just slipped his mind. Or did I do the right thing in saying I deserve a little more consideration & I'm upset for selfish reasons?

2 comments:

A. Secret said...

I'd say "See ya!" and do whatever you can to move on. Then when he does come sniffing around again (trust me he will) play VERY hard to get. Just my 2cents. But no, no one deserves a fuck and run.
XX

Riff Dog said...

I think you're justified in being pissed. Obviously I don't have all the information here, but it seems to me he should have been a littler more aware.