
What are your thoughts about lust, passion, chemistry or whatever you want to call it?
B-Chemistry is something that just happens. Call it fate if you must, but when two people are meant to have a passionate connection, the fire can not be stopped.
Me-I will agree about chemistry. It's funny because after all that has happened between us in the last 4+ years, no matter how upset I've been, I'll always come back for the sex. I do miss our friendship but we can't risk them finding out.
Why do we have this connection?
B-We certainly have chemistry. Friendship caught aflame with desire and love making that is the best I have ever experienced. Our openess with each other was a big factor in this. You could probably tell me every bad thing you've ever done, and it wouldn't douse this passion.
Me-Openness is a major factor for me. In my marriage I feel very judged for things you never say anything about. After I realized I fell in love with you and after you got remarried, I looked back & thought it was me you didn't want & that I was a fun toy; nothing more. But I know we have this connection because we don't have the day2day shit weighing us down. We have this connection because we have distance. And yes, the sex is beyond amazing!
What is your best memory of us?
B-They are all awesome memories. Stolen kisses during an entire day. Secret sex in the kitchen. Love making for hours. Kissing forever. Gazes of longing. Waking up next to you and continuing what was done the night before. Barnyard spankings. Your orgasms. Your body. You.
Me-My best memory of you is how easy it is. You seem to know what my body wants before I do & the showers & the way we can look at each other with people around & we know we want! Really, the best memory is the 1st time we had sex. I will ever forget the feeling of desire you had for me.
B-Chemistry is something that just happens. Call it fate if you must, but when two people are meant to have a passionate connection, the fire can not be stopped.
Me-I will agree about chemistry. It's funny because after all that has happened between us in the last 4+ years, no matter how upset I've been, I'll always come back for the sex. I do miss our friendship but we can't risk them finding out.
Why do we have this connection?
B-We certainly have chemistry. Friendship caught aflame with desire and love making that is the best I have ever experienced. Our openess with each other was a big factor in this. You could probably tell me every bad thing you've ever done, and it wouldn't douse this passion.
Me-Openness is a major factor for me. In my marriage I feel very judged for things you never say anything about. After I realized I fell in love with you and after you got remarried, I looked back & thought it was me you didn't want & that I was a fun toy; nothing more. But I know we have this connection because we don't have the day2day shit weighing us down. We have this connection because we have distance. And yes, the sex is beyond amazing!
What is your best memory of us?
B-They are all awesome memories. Stolen kisses during an entire day. Secret sex in the kitchen. Love making for hours. Kissing forever. Gazes of longing. Waking up next to you and continuing what was done the night before. Barnyard spankings. Your orgasms. Your body. You.
Me-My best memory of you is how easy it is. You seem to know what my body wants before I do & the showers & the way we can look at each other with people around & we know we want! Really, the best memory is the 1st time we had sex. I will ever forget the feeling of desire you had for me.
How often do you think about sex?
B-Usually early in the morning... and I usually take matters into my own hands. When I get a flirty email from you, the stirrings begin again, and my mind usually starts to drift back to sex.
Me-Should I stop with the emails? We need to see each other again to get this out of our systems!
Me-Should I stop with the emails? We need to see each other again to get this out of our systems!

No comments:
Post a Comment