
A needs me to have an orgasm, he relays on me to make himself feel like a good lover. It's a talk I have often with my husband, Orgasms. I don't need to have one every time we have sex. I tell him it's like window shopping; I have fun doing it & don't necessarily need to buy something. His comeback is always the same; I need you to have one so I feel like a good lover.. WTF! I have three big problems with that statement. 1st being; it seems very selfish, 2nd it puts a ton pressure on me & lastly it shows no confidence.
Toy is busy again with work & wife. I'm thinking the stars will never fall into place.
Chatted with C a little this morning. I said I was sorry for my mood yesterday. He said no problem, everyone has those days. Sometimes I think he's too nice or too fake. If I would have talked like that around my husband he would have called me a bitch. Who is right?

3 comments:
I think C is right and not a fake. We do all have those days
Yeah, I'm starting to believe A likes to call me names & I'm not a bitch.
Oh lord do I ever hear you on that. My orgasms are MY business.
(It's so nice to find your blog.)
Lakey
Post a Comment