Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Am I arrogant to think my needs/wants are important enough to satisfy.

I actually think one man can not keep my happy. Happy may not be the right word, more like engaged. I also want a man to challenge me both mentally & physically. A(my husband) is like a lap dog.. Fun to pet & keep me warm. But A tires out easily & just wants to please me. Aside from the put downs & the belittling he doesn't really talk to him either. Oh sure he talks at me.. When is dinner? Where's my socks? Pay the car payment?

When I start talking to a new guy the possibilities are endless & exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you !

GarryN said...

I think everyone needs someone to arouse keep them engaged both mentally and physically

Just a girl said...

If I run into a man who's not married & challenges me, he better watch out!