HIM(7/7/2009 4:43:40 PM): My dick only wants you right now.
ME(7/7/2009 4:44:49 PM): ***blushing*** that's the nicest thing any dick has ever said to me!
HIM(7/7/2009 4:47:47 PM): Lol...u are so fucking funny! My dick told me he has a crush on u but I'm not sure if he wanted me to tell u.
ME(7/7/2009 4:51:15 PM): it's ok baby.. I wont tell him that you let the secret out.. I'm fond of him as well!
HIM(7/7/2009 4:57:18 PM): Maybe the two of u should get together soon
... ...
HIM(7/8/2009 3:45:59 PM): I wanna make out with u
ME(7/8/2009 3:46:49 PM): i want to see that look in your eyes right before you kiss me
HIM(7/8/2009 3:48:24 PM): Can't wait for u to see that...I love that feeling!
ME(7/8/2009 3:51:16 PM): why do you get me so good? i've been racking my brain
HIM(7/8/2009 3:53:00 PM): Soul mates??
ME(7/8/2009 3:55:04 PM): Since we're both a little gun shy about relationships, i'm not going as far to say that.. but you never know, huh?
HIM(7/8/2009 4:00:24 PM): We will know by the end of our weekend if were supposed to b together. What we do with that knowledge is up to us to decide at that point.
ME(7/8/2009 4:04:28 PM): I'm having so much fun & enjoying everything you have to offer. I'm letting my guard down not over thinking & enjoy each other.
HIM(7/8/2009 4:08:40 PM): I'm really trying not to overthink either. All I know is I constantly miss u unless I'm talking to u.
ME(7/8/2009 4:12:13 PM): i'm the same way.. We agree to take it one day at a time, not overthink things & enjoy each other.
HIM(7/8/2009 4:13:15 PM): Deal!
ME(7/8/2009 4:14:56 PM): see how easy that was
HIM(7/8/2009 4:18:52 PM): May b easier said than done...after we've been electrified by each other for 2 1/2 days but u know...will see??
HIM(7/8/2009 4:24:11 PM): Were gonna have fun...that's fo sho
... ...
ME (7/8/2009 4:28:18 PM): i have a feeling you may like that a little?
HIM(7/8/2009 4:28:37 PM): Yes please
ME (7/8/2009 4:29:58 PM): ok baby
ME(7/8/2009 4:30:08 PM): i have silly smile again
HIM(7/8/2009 4:31:08 PM): There are quite a few things u can do that will make me retaliate just how u want me too!
HIM(7/8/2009 4:32:07 PM): And if we keep getting along this good and u keep calling me baby...I'm gonna fall in love with u...dummy!
ME(7/8/2009 4:34:17 PM): your dick might get jealous afterall he has the crush, remember?
So what do we do? What if we get scared & run away from each other? I almost said Luv ya when I hungup the phone last night! CRAP
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the new giddy feelings. So heartwarming!!
Where did you guys meet?
Post a Comment