
We had a whole blissful weekend together.. Great sex, great food & even better conversations. In the middle of it all.. I said those three words.. I Love You... I wasn't looking for anything in return but I got it.
Yes I love him..
I love the person he is & the person he wants to become.
I love the way he makes me feel.
I love our time together.
I love his cock, hands & lips.
I love who I am around him.
Will those three little words change things between us? Time will only tell & we have talked about it.. We love what we have going & don't want it to change or get anymore serious. So for now I'll save those words for very tender moments & cherish the connection I have found!
Hubby did see a hickey when I stopped by the house to pick-up some stuff.. He asked if I had sex.. I came totally clean about the whole weekend.. My glow & smile could not tell a lie!

2 comments:
Isn't it amazing, the moment you realize you are in love. If only I could freeze that moment....
& bottle it.. I'd make millions!!
Post a Comment