Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5th



(TEXTMESS) Good morning. Hope ur 4th celebration went great. I just wanted u to know I have a date today. I've never had a connection with someone like the one I have with u and then gone out with someone else. Really feels weird and feels shitty to do to u. I keep reminding myself that this is what I'm doing right now in my life but it is still hard to do to u. I wanna know how u honestly feel. Don't tell me what I want to hear. Thank you

What do I say to that, help?

(REPLY)I’m trying to understand why you would think I haven’t been honest with you about my feelings & how on earth can I know what you want to hear. I'm not a mind reader.

Yes, I can see us having a relationship and at the same time, we both have a lot to figure out... I'm still legally married for starters & you need to concentrate your energy on you & your son. I'm scared that after my abusive marriage I'm going to latch on to any man who treats me better then he did.. I'm aware of that & I think it will help tone things down a bit. I'm confident enough to know whatever happens will be for the best. I want you to enjoy things & test the single waters. Please believe me. The connection we have isn't fading anytime soon, so I'll be here to support you, listen to you & offer advice when I can. Like I said in my IM.. We'll take it one day at a time, enjoy each other and have fun. The last thing I want is either of us to complicate things.

I will tell you, I don’t appreciate getting off-line messages like that & then not hear back.

XooX

2 comments:

GarryN said...

That is a shitty message to receive at anytime. Hope you sort it out with him.

Just a girl said...

We did sort it out & then some! Trying not to fall for each other!