
We're trying to be friends because after all he's with her & not me. I really really like his friendship & I really really care about his life; all but the part regrading her. I don't want to hear about her; not one fucking word. I think she's wrong for him & I think it's stupid.. Which I can't say anything like that to him or I'll sound like a crazy jealous person... Can lovers morph into friends? Am I really holding on to the friendship so I'll have an open door when he's free again? Should I even want him? Should I tell him what she's told me?
When we first started this playship he was EVERY thing I wanted in a man except his heart was never mine. Sure he said he loved me, once while we were in bed together but now looking back I question it. All I know is my body misses his.. Every fiber of my being was energized when we were together & now I feel totally dead. I felt we could conquer the world...

No comments:
Post a Comment