Monday, November 30, 2009

JO.. I guess I've been downgraded


[ME] Since u didn't text me back I'm going to assume you're dead, do you like roses or lilies? Aside from your being dead, I hope you have a good day.
[HIM] lol.. I can't manage multiple friends very well I guess! Sorry.. I'm good and how are you?
[ME] Things are good.. Work is getting busy & I had a blind date over the weekend. U didn't seem like your self last time we talked on the phone, so I was just concerned & wanted to check in..  If u need to talk you know where to find me. I'll leave the ball in your court...


So that's it & that's where I'm leaving it. Thanks for the ride; it's been real! So so sad as you know, I had such high hopes for this relationship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry ! {Hugs}

Fantasy Lover said...

Darling, I wrote something for you over at my place. You should stop by and leave a comment.

Just a girl said...

Live & learn, huh?