Monday, November 23, 2009

Blogging in no particular order...



Please be patient with me & my ramblings... These last few months have been a whirlwind of ups and downs & I'm trying to come to term with my past mistakes choices. Because can the really be mistakes if I learned something about myself in the process?

I've slept with people I shouldn't have, I allowed myself to be talk into situations & I didn't voice my needs often enough! I'm not self-assured so why should anyone have confidence in what I say?

One thing I know is I'm not blinding following my heart again. For years my heart kept telling me I loved him even tho the verbal abusive would not stop. My heart told me the affair was best for me & he really loved me. And just A month ago it told me he was worthy of my love & I would be loved in return. Now looking back to everyone of those relationships my brain was screaming.. Get the fuck out & save yourself! I guess I'm a hopeless romantic.

Will I be happy being single? I'm scared! But I know it's a question I need the answer to... I love love & hope I find it for myself!

No comments: