What do you do when you realize you are in deeper then the other person? Do you hold back with the hopes they will catch-up? Do you just let your feelings fly because why should you hold back?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very good question. I don't have a very good answer though! If it was me, I'd just hope for the best.
He said... "I would be with you in a heartbeat, but I'm telling you I'll never leave her. I care for you dearly in another place or time... ...Is that fucked up or what, I want you so bad, but it can't end well"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been someones toy. I've loved & lost. I've had sex with friends. I've become friends with people I've had sex with. Now I'm on a quest to find my soulmate, heal myself & never settle for anything less then awesome again!
4 comments:
Very good question. I don't have a very good answer though! If it was me, I'd just hope for the best.
Yeah, I'm trying not to over-think it.
We always want what we can't have, so my opinion is to hold back and play it cool. Make him wonder if he really has you or not. Just my opinion.
I totally played it cool his weekend during this visit & had an awesome time.
Post a Comment