Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

Time speeds by like an old lady late for a bingo game. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while dear readers, please forgive me.


I’m still mourning the loss of JO & have meant someone & I’m not where it should go & I feel bad for getting into something when my head is clearly some where else & so lonely at night & …

& the soon-to-be EX was sitting in my car last night when I got off work... I freaked the fucked out & he called it over reacting. I’m scared to death & now any white car I see I think it’s his... Oh & check this out, his crazy ass mother has started going over my head or around my back & calling MY family to see if they would do something about me leaving her sweet darling son... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!! I’m one crazier act away from getting a restraining order on them both!

So the new guy… Funny as hell, sexy & very mellow. Two things I need to come to terms with one being he smokes & if I would have known this sooner I most likely wouldn’t have returned his email & the second being he has a small child, which he was upfront about from the start. I thought ok single dad, he can have fun & I could not get involved. Wrong! The last two weekends we have spent together & we’re becoming close… Crap! Do I run or do I stay?

I just realized this post has more personal info then I ever meant to write. Oh well… if he finds this so be it!

1 comment:

Riff Dog said...

Hey, I think that's *me* you're writing about!

Oh wait . . . I'm not a single dad. And I don't smoke. And I'm not funny, sexy or mellow. But other than that, I thought you were talking about me! ;-)