Monday, December 7, 2009

Sex.. then no sex & hoping for sex!



It's been a while since I've had sex... early November. I think it's the longest I've gone. Don't get me wrong I could go find it, go on the hunt.. Seek out my prey. But that does not my mood or frame of mind. I want chemistry.. Lust.. I have been talking with two guys & each has something totally different to offer.. But I still have a void. They don't energize me like JO did.. Speaking of which, he said he'll call tonight & catch-up but between us, I'm not holding my breath. Maybe I should take his pictures off my screen saver, put away the blankets we used on dates, the candles.. But I'm having a hard time, I want to remember what can be & what I hope to find again.. Fuck I'm such a pathetic sap!

Sex.. I want it, yes! Will a settle for less to get it, no!

I need new batteries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you should never settle for less than you want. Done that... and after a while it gets boring. Lust and chemistry are essential to have great sex !

Anonymous said...

Hi, there great blog you have cool I enjoyed reading your writings it was interesting by the way I would just like to ask if do you accept a link exchange or a blog roll??

here's my link

http://saraonsex.wordpress.com/

hope you'll add my link and I'll add your link as well..

thanks and happy new year

Maegan