
So this last weekend was a weekend we had planned weeks ago.. A mini-vacation with JO.. But since the break-up, which is that really the right word for a relationship that was mainly in my head? LOL! I went out of town anyhow & headed in a totally opposite direction!
I had a one-night-stand with a cute hippie & had a great night of very fun sex... I sent a text last night saying I had a great time & I didn't receive one back which I'm totally ok with! He served a purpose & my ribs still hurt from laughing.
On to bigger & better things!

5 comments:
Way to go !!!
Thanks, babe.
It's feel really great!
There's the spirit! Just use us! ;-)
Hey, I was the one who was "used" because he didn't text back! ;)
Yes, but I like your "turn the tables" attitude of how he "served his purpose." Please let me serve my purpose as well. ;-)
Post a Comment