Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Verbal abusive f**cking sucks hairy ape nuts



After being in a verbally abusive marriage for +15 years I have this bone deep need for someone to love me & feel valued. I think being aware of this is a huge step so I will keep myself in-check & not fall so hard so fast again!

What if I don't fall hard & I miss something?

4 comments:

JennyMac said...

You can still fall hard and not miss a thing. Bravo for you getting out of a highly negative situation. It takes courage.

Just a girl said...

Thanks, hun!

Anonymous said...

Just a girl. I believe you need to learn to love yourself, not vainly,
but honestly. If you care a great deal about yourself in a healthy way, you know the first thing some asshole starts attacking is the time to nip it in the bud. Long engagements are good because sooner or later an abuser will tip his hand and you have a reason to avoid him like the plague.

You do not have to be near anyone, male or female, who doesn't lokk on you as a wonderful person, to be cherished and respected. Don't you ever forget that!

Anonymous said...

It's good that you are thinking about it....that's half the battle. Good things to come.....