Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Timing, it's an evil bitch!

"I love you in another time or place.. But I won't leave her & this can't end well"
Those words I sleep with more then I will ever admit.
I should take comfort in the fact that I was right about our chemistry.

Everything is about timing! Fuck!

I wander if we'll ever find a happy middle ground because I do miss his friendship.
Then I start to think of the possibilities of seducing him!

Slap out of it!

I'm bad with a capital B

.... Things on the home front are just there.... Just OK.. Just just... I crawl in bed.. Happy to someone sharing it with me.. Happy to be warm, but my mind runs off.. What is B doing? Does he lay in bed & think about me? Is he nude.. OK, stop!

Oh shit.. now he thinks I'm horny for him.. shhh.. don't move, maybe he'll think I'm asleep.

Bad did I tell ya BAD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do seem to have bad timing issues as well lately. Totally know how it feels.

And it's nice to be Bad :)

Just a girl said...

I keep saying to myself.. At least we had what we had while it lasted. But is that enough?

Bedtime is rough because I want sparks to fly the minute I crawl under the sheets!